Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crawl in his head for a change...

Do any of the rest of you ladies fail to crawl inside your husband's head the way I do? Any of you have a hard time really getting the immense pressure your man is under to be planner, spiritual leader, provider, disciplinarian, understander, strength, security and unshakeable tower for his family? I, for one, fail big time! I like to think it's because my man doesn't let the pressure show. He never complains about it, stresses about it - how am I supposed to know?! Lame excuse. Really. He is human after all! So when the details of next week still aren't all nailed down like I wish, it really might not be helpful to keep asking-how is this gonna work? What are we gonna do about that? Just maybe he wishes he knew how it's gonna work out just as much as me! The bad part for him? When it's all said and done, it's on his shoulders, not mine. Maybe it's time to be quiet and be patient and only open my mouth to say encouraging words like, "Thank you for taking care of the planning. You're doing a great job!"

No comments: