Thursday, March 29, 2012

This, That and the Other....mostly Other

My mind is a little weary tonight. Full of things like quiet, somethingontheirmind Husbands, 3 yr old girlies turning 4 tomorrow, the big idea of extending grace to the people around me...and so forth. Nothing that makes a neat, concise, Thursday blog post. The whole extending grace thing has been on my mind all wk thanks to last week's SS class. God has been relentlessly pointing out places where I'm NOT putting the truth to practice! Another random thought: I think I forgot that my "word" was supposed to be S A V O R. Or does that mean savor the bad stuff too? I've been doing a Jim Dandy job of that!! Hmmm.... Need to look that word up! Ok. This is getting way too "Other". Four years ago I was experiencing the effects of drinking castor oil... Or was it just f.i.n.a.l.l.y time for Jennifer Lynn to appear 2 doses of castor oil and 2 weeks after her "due" date?? At any rate I'm a lot more comfortable tonight then I was then :) Aaaahhh time. Where oh where does it go? And 4 yrs from now?? Who knows!

No comments: