Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lack gratitude, then lack patience, then, ultimately, lack Love - A. V.

It started out fresh and hopeful. I had big plans! Curtains. My window set up here is different then the house I came from but I'm creative, ya know. And frugal! Don't forget that. Oh, and I could hang these things myself, just watch me! A gash on my arm didn't deter me in the least. Curtains. Only four panels between 1 large and 1 small window wasn't stopping me either! (creative and frugal, remember?) My 8 yr old's questions, ideas and comments nearly did me in though. And when the day was half gone and my to do list was still at "curtains" at the top and I didn't like any of the "creative" options I'd come up with....well, let's just say the freshness and hopefulness was pretty much gone! I redeemed the day somewhat by baking cookies and letting said 8 yr old make the meatloaf for supper. But it all fell back apart when the man arrived w/ a comment on the "creative" curtains and "O, I thought you were buying new curtains." Wrong thing to say! Tonight I thought of this title...hmmm...yes...my day. Sigh!

No comments: