Monday, August 6, 2012

Things I'm enjoying...

*Little girls at play calling "Mom!" and when I answer they say "I'm not talking to you!" *Big boy going to work with Daddy and coming home looking like a tire shop. *Learning verses together before bed and listening to Lillian's version "Paul an Apossible of Jesus Christ..." *Observing the 4 year gap between girls diminishing while at play with a cardboard box turned dollhouse *Jennifer's comments during church - "Mom, her dress is just the color of carrots!!" (the lady sitting right beside me) and about the man with the long beard who gave a testimony "He can't even hardly talk right cause of his hair!" :) *big girl on the phone with a girl friend *my big boy proudly mowing the lawn even if it's blistering hot *listening to the dad effectively settle squabbles while I lay on my bed and read email and write blog posts and smile and say "hmmm...so that's how you do it!" *Consciously stopping my tirade of "Oh groan, how am I gonna do this" with purposeful lists of "Thank you God for......" Happy Monday!

No comments: