Monday, June 1, 2015

This Man

This is the man who dries my tears,
Who makes me laugh,
Who calms my fears.

This is the man who goes off to work,
Rain, cold, or snow
Don't cause him to shirk!

This is the man who pays all the bills,
Who fixes the cars,
Builds houses on hills....

This is the man who cradles my babies,
Who teaches and trains them,
But loves best to tease.

This is the man who's flaws irritate,
Yet life without him,
I can't contemplate!

This is the man who plans big surprises,
And all of my questions
So aptly advises.

This is the man who likes to go shopping,
Who tackles a job,
No obstacles blocking.

This is the man who teaches his children,
Involves them in working,
Both ladies and young men.

This is the man who makes a fine cook,
Who chooses a food,
And follows the book.

This is the man who has made a choice,
That though he may fail,
He'll follow God's voice.

This is the man God chose me to meet,
We do life together,
He makes me complete!

Happy Birthday to This Man ......... I thank God for him!

No comments: