Thursday, June 2, 2016

Story Time Coming Up

Happy 15th Anniversary to us!


If you've been reading here very long, you know that June is story time ... or it has been for the past couple of years. This year, I'm planning to spend the month of June sharing some "How We Met" stories with you again!

I think love stories are a vivid example of God's creativity, not to mention His amazing ability to take a wide variety of circumstances and people and bring them together to make something beautiful.

I also think looking back at the story of how we met our own spouse is a good way to rekindle the memory of just what it was that drew us to that person in the first place. It can be quite interesting to go down memory lane together - you might even discover some tidbit you never knew before!

A number of years ago Chris and I wrote our story for a friend we had only 'met' via email. We had so much fun traveling down memory lane and putting our story together for her in a series of short emails. I later shared a version of it on my blog.

So, ready for story time? I have several friends who have agreed to share their stories with us this month and I'm excited about sharing them with you. I will be starting with the first one on Monday. In the mean time, you can read our story here. If you like "How We Met" stories as much as I do, you can also read the ones I shared in 2014, and 2015. I'll be back Monday with the first story in this year's story time!

6 comments:

Tina Z said...

Hhmm, is that you and Chris up there in that pic?😆

P.S. Looking forward to the stories.:)

Bethany Eicher said...

Come, Come now. We haven't changed THAT much!! Of course it's us! :)

Rosina said...

Sounds like fun!!

Rosina said...

I just went back and read your story. Totally delightful! I had to laugh more than once. So glad you managed to get happily married! :)

Tina Z said...

Me again....i missed an important part:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

P.S. Our turn's in 2 weeks!😉

Bethany Eicher said...

:) Glad you enjoyed it!