Monday, August 1, 2016

"It is Good"


   "No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells toll; it tolls for thee."

                             -- John Donne



You readers are special to me.
Did you know?
You are a
'piece of my continent'.

You have laughed with me,
cried with me,
encouraged me,
disagreed with me,
prayed for me,
advised me,
and taught me many things.

Some of you have taken the time to leave me comments or write me emails;
You have blessed me.

Some of you have come to me in person 
and said things like,
 "I love reading your blog!"
I always squirm and blush 
and don't know what to say,
but you have blessed me too!


Saturday was a beautiful, special day.
Your prayers were a part of that,
and I thank you.


Yes, there were emotions
of every kind.

But at the end of the day,
my heart felt happy
and I could say with sincerity,
"It is good."


I think they agree with me! 😊







3 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Lovely! Thanks for this 'update'!:)

Treva said...

Wow! That WOULD be emotional! I didn't realize this was Saturday. They look happy!

Bethany Eicher said...

To the "Mrs. Miller" requesting my email address -- I accidentally deleted your comment =/ My email address is christopherbethany@juno.com