Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I know, second edition:

1) God does answer prayers. 2) Fall is ok, except for the grey, rainy days. Oh, and the chilly temperatures. I don't care for bare tree limbs either, or shorter days but otherwise... 3) I enjoy quiet, alone days. 4) Someday I am going to sleep quiet, blissful, uninterrupted nights! 5) Of course, by then I'll be old and won't be able to sleep anyway. Can't win in this world. 6) Little girls singing and playing happily together is like Heavenly music to my ears. 7) Children may be easier to care for as they get older, but attitudes take much more wisdom then, say, playing in the toilet! 8) Rainy days cause my bed, couch, recliner, etc to beckon convincingly and my ambitious intentions to crumble. 9) "Tea" from my little girl's teacup is the best! (especially when there's a plastic lion cookie in the bottom of the cup) 10) Chocolate chip cookies baking on this rainy day would smell and taste lovely. Wonder how I could make them appear in the kitchen? ...a happy day to you and you ... and you too! :)

No comments: