Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Story Time

Fourteen years ago today I stood before a crowd of family and friends and said "I do". Wow! Where have the years gone? Chris and I love to go back down memory lane and revisit some of those long ago days. Sometimes we think it would be fun to go back and relive a few of them..... most of the time though we're glad to be right where we are :) There is something special about going back and reliving those memories. I think sometimes it's good to go back over the details, and remember just how it happened that the two of you ended up where you are! God brought the two of you together for a special reason and sometimes going back and reliving those memories reminds us of that.

All of us married folks have a story; the story of how we met our spouse. Some of us met when we were old, some of us when we were young. Some of us met and were instantly attracted, some of us met and were instantly turned off! Some of us met and hoped the other would notice, some of us met and did our best to appear invisible. The stories of how we met are about as varied as the people in the stories!

I am amazed and intrigued by the many creative ways God chooses to bring two people together. Last year, during the month of June, I asked several ladies to share their "How we met" stories on my blog. This year I plan to do it again! Throughout the month of June I have several stories lined up to share with you, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

To start the story telling off, if you haven't read it already, you can take some time and go back and read the story of how Chris and I met. You'll find it here: http://bethany-aboutmyfathersbusiness.blogspot.com/2012/04/introducing-in-which-series.html?m=1 If you would like to read last year's stories you will find them here: http://bethany-aboutmyfathersbusiness.blogspot.com/2014/06/story-1-chapter-1.html?m=1

Stay tuned for Story Time!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Good!=)