Monday, January 9, 2012

2012: Savor

Aaahhh! Loving this beautiful weather!! Love the invigorating feeling of hanging wash and raking leaves with blue sky above and sunshine and brisk air all around. Sometimes it feels like I'm living in a "pretend" world these 2 months in Daniel's trailer. It's the cutest little spot in the woods! Secluded by trees, yet close to neighbors and school. reminds me so much of our place in Arkansas. I am loving it here! Yet, always in the back of my mind there's this constant knowledge of 2 months. Rather fitting that I'm reading "One Thousand Gifts" bit by bit these days. I want so much to live this moment to the fullest and not worry about the future. I keep reminding myself "savor". Don't waste this moment. Savor savor savor. Taste it. Eat it slowly and carefully, letting all the flavors and juice spread and soak in. God is good all the time! What would I do without that foundation? I can't imagine and I'm so glad I don't have to! So, 2012, I'm out to savor every moment of you!

No comments: