Friday, February 3, 2012

To Whine or Not to Whine?

My first inclination would be to write a whiney post about hormones and emotions out of control and that time of the month... It would be a doozy, let me tell you, and all from a very recent, personal perspective! But, on second thot, what's the point? It might do me (and you) a whole lot more good to talk about the sun streaming in the windows and 3 year olds who love "lemontines" and school children all excited about tonight's school open house and 2 year olds who are p.o.t.t.y. t.r.a.i.n.e.d. and husbands who have big birthday plans up their sleeves.... See, feeling better already! Why, WHY is it so easy to focus on the blah feelings? There are so many happy things, what do I get out of curling up with the gloomy ones? Oh yeah, those hormones. Nothing I can do about those. Sigh... Maybe I should deck myself out like Jennifer with a slip hanging out from under her nightie and a slip over the top of her nightie, that would have to be mood boosting! If only I could post pictures... :)

No comments: