Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter Break

It's late and I should be asleep... Tomorrow marks the last day of winter break at school. It's been a good week for the most part. Definitely helped that the children and I spent the day in Holmes Co with my sister Lisa yesterday. We shopped material and thrift stores and in the afternoon when the children were all w/ Lisa's oldest girls we talked about as much as we shopped! :) Good times! That broke the week up nicely and gave us all something to look forward to. Today was a lazy, do nothing/whatever you feel like day. The girls played outside a bunch in the sunshine! I'm hanging onto every day like sand sliding through my fingers. Eight more days in this sweet little trailer in the woods...make em count make em count... I'm really trying to not let the "next" rob the joy of now. I know God is in the "next" just waiting to carry me along if I let Him! So, what shall we do for fun tomorrow? Getting to sleep might be a good start, aye? Thought so! :)

No comments: