Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Still biding my time....

Life is just absolutely nuts right now! So many things up in the air that I'm not even sure what to write about! As sure as I do a post about something, it'll end up not happening so I'm probably better off just biding my time :) I'll tell you this much: we are selling our place in AR and I found out for sure (I think!) this morning that we're leaving for AR Thursday to bring the rest of our stuff to OH. There's much more to the story and I will tell all one of these days! In other news, it's a LOVELY day out!!! Spring is coming and I love it! The sunshine is glorious and the warm air invigorating. It makes everything come alive with hope and freedom which is rather symbolic for me as my life feels somewhat that way right now too. We have to leave Isaac and Jasmine here this week end, and that makes me sad :( Makes my heart smile tho that they have friends they're clamoring to stay with! Aaaah children and their adaptability! There's so many reason why Jesus wants me to be more like them! I'll be back...

1 comment:

tabitha said...

Just waiting to hear more about it! Sounds like the 18-wheeler plan was scrapped and a better one found! :)