Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy First Year!

One year ago I started this little ol thing. Acting on "blog infatuation", I chose a name, set the thing up and giddily put that first post out there. I've always expressed myself better in writing, ask Chris! Didn't take long for him to keep a close tab on my notebook if he wanted to know what was going on in his wife's head :) I've learned a lot about talking in our nearly 11 yrs of marriage. I don't write in journals nearly as much as I used to. When I discovered the blogging world, a tiny seed of a dream began to form. You have to understand that I've never been a big dreamer. For me to even acknowledge that God might have use for my writing was huge! Most of the time I've felt like I'm writing just to write. Recently I've had people say they've been reading my blog and then I gulp a little and think maybe I should start choosing my words more carefully! God has been watering the seed tho, and I'm daring to dream. So, Happy First Year, little blog and it's readers! Here's to dreaming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll encourage that dream. :) I love reading your blog and we know you can write poetry too...
Love you, Kristine