Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I've started this thing and deleted too many times... There's too many things tumbling around in my mind. Things that hinder me from writing but aren't neatly sorted out and written in a blog post. It's a rainy, cloudy day. Jasmine is home from school with pink eye. (That vicious bug has struck nearly all of us now) I have a raging headache. A combination of sinus stuff, a poor night of sleep because of Lillian's cough and possibly the aforementioned tumbling things in my mind. Not really my idea of a great day but then, who needed my idea? To be honest I'm feeling pretty much a navy blue. And, to be even more honest, deep in my heart I know the answer but I don't wanna hear it. Does anybody else get in this place of knowing you're not really happy where you are and you know what the answer is but somehow you wanna wallow in it and fight against it rather then give up? No? I thought I was probably the odd one! I think I'll go back to bed!

No comments: