Monday, January 7, 2013

This, That and the Other...mostly Other...

I have struggled a lot w/ writing lately. I like blogs that have regular posts, so I have always tried to have somewhat of a "schedule". Usually even when I didn't think I'd have anything to write, some inspiration would strike. Well, lately nothing strikes! Not sure what all the reasons are for that. I think 1 may be that it was easier for me to write when I had no idea who was reading :) Also earlier I was so excited about writing that the limit on length didn't bother me much, now I chafe at not being able to write w/o carefully choosing every word. And then, there's been a lot going on inside that I haven't sorted out very well myself which leaves me w/ nothing to say! Maybe I should just stop writing for awhile, or maybe I should share recipes or something completely different for a change. I don't know. Today was back to regular school schedule and it felt good to return to some structure again! Felt like maybe my insides might find their "rythm" again too one of these days...

No comments: