Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 22: The Point, In Case You Haven't Caught It

I don't know about y'all, but I feel like I've gone rather on and on and around and around with this subject now! I wonder if I'm even making any sense?? So, let me just say it clearly here: I don't believe Submission and Silence are synonymous. My point is: Submission Is An Attitude. It is not disrespectful to express concerns, opinions, feelings, etc and have a conversation about it, not at all! Just remember that you're not his mother and do it w/ the attitude that ultimately you expect him to take responsibility for your family, therefore he has the ultimate veto power too. There's not many husbands that are gonna disregard that attitude! That's the beauty of God's plan: it works. Now, on to some practicality. I can ramble on and on about theory for 31 days til I'm blue in the face, but if I can't put shoe leather to it, I should have shut up long ago! What are some important areas/ways to show respect? I'd love if you'd share some w/ me :) (comment, FB, email...) Now, shoe leather coming right up!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Good stuff Bethany, I've been reading along and pondering.. Love how you push through this!