Saturday, January 4, 2014

So Here's the Story...

I spent October 2012 doing something I'd never attempted before - writing for 31 days on one subject. It was a challenging, humbling, stretching month! I enjoyed the focus it required to string jumbled thoughts into an orderly sequence and the euphoria of accomplishing a goal. I subconsciously planned to do it again in 2013 and as the months passed by, I began to hear the same topic being brought to the front of my mind. I wasn't necessarily thrilled w/ what I heard. In fact, I pushed the idea away repeatedly! The subject was one close to my heart, yes. But not something I wanted to expound on! It was too controversial and touchy. Too over used and worn out. I would shrug off the idea but the next thing I knew, I would be thinking about it again! Well, I finally gave in to the voice, and as October 2013 approached, I began to make big plans! After all, this was an area the Lord and I had worked long and hard on in my life and if I was going to do this, I was going to do it Good! And so my plans grew.....

No comments: