2) No matter how wonderful your relationship might be, there are places along the way when love is simply a choice one makes.
3) Selfish people cannot have a happy marriage.
4) Were it not for Jesus, all marriages would almost certainly end in divorce!
5) If the enemy can destroy your marriage, he pretty well has your kids wrapped up too. This isn't about the tangible, this is spiritual warfare. Get mad in the right direction!
6) Sometimes having a friend you can confide in who shoots straight with you, yet totally understand, is truly Jesus in skin!
7) There is no "he is the bad one / I am the bad one", we are both sinners, saved by grace, trying to make life work.
8) If you focus on all the negatives, they grow!
9) Whether your spouse is in the wrong or not, you can't change them. But you can make both of you miserable trying!
10) You can change yourself and your attitude. It's not about "fair", hard as that is to accept.
What do you know about marriage?