2. Sometimes I quake in my shoes at the thought of 3 teenage daughters in the same house one of these days....
3. Sometimes I look back at certain times in my life and wonder, how in the world did I ever do that???
4. Sometimes the thought of winter coming makes me want to curl up in a cave and not come out til Spring.
5. Sometimes I am easily convinced that keeping a cobweb free house is very over rated.
6. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be married to me... but then my mind goes blank, so I quit.
7. Sometimes I sit at my new house and imagine all kinds of loveliness inside and out... and then I remember we'll still be the same people living there and I get out my reality eraser.
8. Sometimes I look at my youngest and wonder if there ever was such a sweet child? And then he screams over something he wants, and I remember that he's pretty much like all the other little children in the world.
9. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if we wouldn't have to eat. Think of all the things I could do with the time not spent making food for hungry people....
10. Sometimes I wonder if bloggers who write up lists of random things just can't think of anything to write about or if they thought they really came up with an interesting post?