Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Babies

Don't let the title excite you too much.
I'm "rewarding" myself
for crossing things off 
my list all day
by sitting down 
and doing something fun.

Recently a blogger friend posted 
baby pics of her children
and it inspired me to 
look back and do the same.

Mine are poor quality
phone pictures of pictures
but I decided not to care
because it was fun looking back
and comparing 
and remembering.
When did those baby days 
turn into these big people
in my house days??

Let's go on before I need to
 search for kleenex....

Here are the boys,
on their first Sundays
of going to church

Isaac

Charles

Here are the girls,
all wearing the same dress
for their two month pictures

Jasmine

Jennifer

Lillian

And here is
every last one of them
wearing the same sleeper!

Isaac
Jasmine
Jennifer
Lillian
Charles

Okay, back to the present
 and the work at hand.
 All these big people, with their stories and backpacks and hungry stomachs will need to be picked up
 from school soon....

1 comment:

Tina Z. said...

That was a neat post. Way to go on taking a pic of them with the same sleeper! Sweet memories.....!:)