Monday, August 29, 2011

So, I've started writing this post twice and I keep hitting back space. Problem is I'm not real sure what I'm wanting to say! I've been thinking alot about this whole blogging thing and what my point really is in doing this. I love reading blogs and I love writing so I jumped into blogging! Problem is, I didn't realize how much I was picturing my blog to be read and commented on like all the blogs I follow. I guess now I'm trying to decide if I'm ok with just a place to write and express my feelings no matter if I get feedback and followers or not? Also, what am I really wanting this space to be about? Mostly it's been about personal lessons that God has been teaching me. I like having a place to record those things because it helps me remember them better. But I'm not sure if that's all I want for this space. So I'm rolling things around and trying to sort out what I'm trying to do here. I need to face the fact that my little blog may never get much attention. Am I ok with just blogging to blog or not?

No comments: