Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Real Life

Well, its back to real life after a week end packed with 2 days of traveling and 1 day soaking up family time. I never dreamed it would be so hard to come back! Feels like I've lost all my "ground" and am back to floundering in dark waters. I don't like this reality. Don't want it. Would do anything to change it! Yes, I know all the "right" things in my head.... God knows what He's doing, there's much worse realities, it's all what I decide to make of it, etc etc I'm feeling like a rebellious child! Lillian is sitting here fussing about the foot she hurt last night and I'd like to just join the tears and crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head. So, this is real life at the moment. Not exactly pretty, but there it is. No more trips to AR for me I guess :) No, I know it's my heart not any trip or circumstance. Guess I need a visit with the Surgeon........

No comments: