Monday, December 17, 2012

Trust and Obey, for there's no other way........

I knew when I spent the month of October writing about "Leaning" that it was for me. But I was thinking 'for me' in the sense of processing the past happenings and things God had been trying to teach me. Somehow I didn't take into account that it might be 'for me' in the sense of preparation! One look at the emails in my inbox from the past month would make you wonder - "What Happened Sunday Night", "CAT Scan Results", "Pics of the others on the trailer in the accident".... just the subject lines are enough to tell you a bit of the stories! It felt like my emotions reached over load status last night when I was feeling sick-ish with stirred up sinus issues. It feels like God is about something so very much bigger than I have even a glimpse of seeing! I'm reminded that all He wants from me is trust. He doesn't need my help to figure things out or to help take care of things or fix things. He wants me to trust in His all knowing plan and rest.... I don't think He minds the good cry in the bathroom though :)

No comments: