Friday, March 18, 2016

A Cheery Bit of Random

I really don't have anything special to say - nothing profound, or wise, or noteworthy. Just a joyful heart over sunny days and greening landscapes and the feeling of having been given a new life and renewed energy to live!

Just a few pics of life these days...
Charles busily doing what he sees daddy doing, makes me smile! 
My second grader reading a stack of books to her little brother while they "get cozy under a blanket," as he says, makes me smile too.
As does the photo bomber in this picture!
The other morning my little man, who usually plays so well, wasn't cooperating with my cleaning plans so I decided to try an idea I read somewhere - rice on a tray to drive trucks in.
He LOVED it.
And spent a bunch of time busily driving and scraping...
Until he discovered the fun of throwing rice on the floor!
That was the end of the play session.
Although he seemed to think helping clean up was almost as fun as making the mess.

Wishing you all joy in the little things this weekend. And if the clouds return, and we get the snow that's predicted, I will look at the daffodils and know that spring is still here!


2 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

So sweet, made me smile! I can tell you are a great mom, and the pictures remind me of my childhood days. My mom is a lot like you, in that she let us children make messes while we were having fun and being creative-it made for lots of good memories!

Tina Z. said...

A happy weekend to you too!:) Did you get any snow yet? It got colder here yesterday but we have no snow.