Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Breaking the silence!

My how I've missed this! I can't go online at home right now so my poor little blog is sitting silent these days. Life is still marching along. God is still at work gently leading me along...sometimes giving kindly jerks to get my attention and put me back on the track! Chorus practice and quilting with church ladies has broadened my horizon this week. Learning to know ladies from church bit by bit and marveling how I took for granted knowing everyone inside and out in my home community! It's a new feeling to sit in a circle of women and know that everyone else took the comment she made and interpreted it through all they know about her and all I know is what she just said! God certainly was creative when He made us with the ability to adapt and learn and grow in new situations. I've got a long ways to go but I'm making baby steps and finding some warm and friendly hearts in new places.

No comments: