Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanks Giving for His Faithfulness

Well, it's Monday. Not just any old Monday! It's Monday after a full and busy week end with company and family all together and yummy food and helping give the first Christmas program by the Antrim Mennonite Choir! I had a very dark week a lot of last week. So weary of struggling and all seemed heavy and I felt so weak. Praise the Lord He is faithful!! I feel revived, refreshed and peaceful. Life hasn't changed but I've been given the courage to go on! A woman to woman chat did wonders but understanding, care and the highest compliment a wife can receive all from my favorite man was just the thing I needed. I'm so thankful for my Father's faithfulness to me! And now it's back to real life... My children are determined to make it very "real" it seems! :) I think we'll all take naps this afternoon! I hope all of you had a refreshing Thanksgiving week end and that you find Him faithful to meet every need that you face this week! And now it's on to the countdown for Christmas and family time with my family!!

No comments: