Friday, August 24, 2012

a little update

Dear little woefully neglected blog..... I will be back in full force again one of these days, I promise. Until then, a little update on life... School has begun again! Week one is down as history. Still not used to getting around and on the road every morning and afternoon but I'm loving my days alone with the two little girls! They have played and played together this week and I never get tired of watching and listening (except, of course, when they're fighting over the same piece of string they want tied around their waist...again...) I've enjoyed Isaac and Jasmine's excitement over school and friends too. They both moved into different classrooms from last year, so there's some new things to get used to. Isaac's switch, especially, will be cause for some growing up I have a feeling. Which is good...and scary! Next week Chris has off work so we'll be working on the house once again! Looking forward to him being around all week! Until later then......

No comments: