Thursday, July 12, 2012

This little lady discovered the fun of taking pictures with my phone recently and now she's always begging for the chance. Today i gave her my phone and you would have thought it was christmas! She scurried around, giggling with glee, capturing blurry images of the sewing machine, the baby doll, me on the couch, the shirts hanging on a hook, a picture in a book..... Every new images was dutifully shown to me and chortled over! It made me think of ann voskamp in her book "one thousand gifts". When did everything lose it's wonder? When did we grow up and everything become mundane and ordinary? If god really wants me to go around my days with glee like jennifer with my phone then i'm afraid i've been failing him miserably! *sigh* somehow i'm afraid that i have, and he does.... I also know that he forgives and his mercies are new every morning...

No comments: