Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A Test Run

It's been nearly 10 years since I started this little old blog, and I'm still not really all that sure what I'm doing. I set up a blog, and have run it all these years, strictly by googling. I guess it's worked -- here we still are!

A number of you are subscribed to my blog via email, and blogger recently announced that they are discontinuing their email subscription service in July. In typical Bethany form, I've been googling and trying things and tweaking and I think I have successfully switched to a different email subscription service. 

You should not need to do anything, this post should show up in your email as usual. I have subscribed via email to my own blog, and if I do not receive an email, then we will go back to the drawing board!

Thanks for your patience. 

1 comment:

Shirley Martin said...

That worked for you! I'm glad cause it's always a delight to get an email from you.
Congratulations on your 20 years of marriage! How i love seeing marriages that are in it for the long haul. God bless you both!