Friday, March 3, 2023

A Month of Pictures: 03

 


Not sure there's anything that makes me feel more Proverbs 31-ish.....

Chris works an hour later two nights out of the week, so supper gets a little complicated those nights. I like to say that the reason I don't enjoy cooking is the fact that I want to make everybody happy, and at my house the differing opinions on food make that nigh into impossible! I digress.

Two of Chris's favorite meals are tator tot casserole and potatoes and ham. A couple of months ago I made a batch of tator tot casserole (minus the tator tots), split it into individual servings and put them in the freezer. Bingo! On the nights he works late, I often make food he doesn't particularly enjoy for the rest of us, and then pop an individual serving into the oven for his meal later (I do a few tator tots on the side to add on top).

Win Win!

Today I did a batch of potatoes and ham to refill my containers. 

No comments: