Friday, March 31, 2023

A Month of Pictures: 31

 


Today has been a cozy, rainy day at home. I feel like I've spent a lot of this week running here and there, so today was especially nice. I've just puttered around - straightening up the house, washing up a pile of dishes, folding accumulated clean laundry and feeding endless dirty clothing through the washer...

I thrive on slow days and menial rhythms but I can also quickly feel like my life lacks purpose and meaning. I'm constantly walking a fine line between looking for motivation and purpose, and needing calm and quiet. 

Today is the last day of my month of pictures! It's been a fun little exercise for me; hopefully you've enjoyed it as well. Someone suggested that next I should post a recipe a day for a month - somehow I don't think that would go very well! Pretty sure I would run out of recipes long before the month was up. 

I did read some books in March, maybe I'll share those another day. 

Cheers to April and budding trees and all things spring!

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Thank you Bethany! I've enjoyed the pics and the peek into your life this month. Veryinteresting! I don't mind if you decide to go on doing the same the month of Apr too. :)

Bethany Eicher said...

It was really fun! 🙂

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear what books you read in March. :) I really enjoy hearing what others are reading.