Thursday, March 16, 2023

A Month of Pictures: 16

 


Spent most of my day holding down the couch and checking out the back sides of my eyelids. The bucket on the floor kept me company. I was determined we would not become well acquainted, but alas. Against my iron will, and intense loathing of the bucket's job, I succumbed. 

There is a fierce stomach bug going around, but I'm not sure how I managed to pick it up before anyone else in my family? I suspect Bethany, in the school library, with many students....

As Pollyanna would say, "Oh, but I'm so Glad I got it first -- now my turn will be over!"

Back to the underside of those eyelids..........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, not fun! Hope you feel better soon! Amy Garvey

LRM said...

Sorry. I hope you recover soon, and no one else in your household catches the bug. Linda Rose

Anonymous said...

So sorry. I feel that's about the most dreaded bug.

Anonymous said...

Aaaah that's where I was wed morning! I wasn't sure either how I managed to b first but by afternoon of the same day I got a call from school "Your boy threw up in the hallway. Please come get him...."
Marj

Bethany Eicher said...

Oh noooo! The thought crossed my mind that might happen for me but so far nobody else has gotten sick. Not holding my breath!