Tuesday, March 28, 2023

A Month of Pictures: 28


Every morning the cats patiently wait outside the window for Charles to wake up and come feed them. If he takes too long, they start scratching at the door. 

This morning, I went down in the basement to get something, and saw them there, and decided that would make a great picture for the day! And then I promptly went on with my day and never remembered to post it. Now it is late, and my email subscriptions are set to go out at 7 pm, so those readers won't even get my 28th picture on the 28th but I'm a little too tired to care a whole lot. 

The end. 

2 comments:

Regina said...

Our cats know when my husband is making his breakfast because they know they will get treats. Every morning they follow him into the kitchen and wait for their Temptations snack.😻

Bethany Eicher said...

It's amazing how they learn our habits!