Sunday, March 12, 2023

A Month of Pictures: 12

I should have had a beautiful snow picture to post today. Early this morning, as I was putting potatoes and ham in the crockpot and finishing up my cake for the fellowship meal at church, the snow was gently falling outside my kitchen window. By the time we left for church, the ground was turning white, and the closer we got to our destination, the more slippery the roads became. The snow stopped falling sometime before church ended, and by the time we had eaten our lunch, talked to friends, and left for home, the roads were completely clear. When we arrived at our house, the ground was completely clear as well, and I had missed my chance for a snow picture. 


Sunday Aftermath

The fact of the matter is, this picture is a much more accurate representation of the day anyway. 

But what a lovely nap I had.........

No comments: